We collect minimum items of Personal Information for the Users of our various online services such as ordering, booking, making a payment, delivering goods or invoice, etc.
When you book a tour, the company collects Personal Information through the web site(web hosting) where the User enters the information. The company may also collect information gathered in document or email form.
Objectives behind Collection of Personal Information and its Usage
Making reservations for lodging, changing and checking reservation information, communicating with the reservation holder, confirming reservation, ordering and registering, making a payment, and delivering the goods or invoice.
Processing partnership proposal and sending reply result
Reporting to Business Ethics Counseling Center and sending reply result
Sharing and Providing Personal Information to a Third Party
The company will use a Customer’s Personal Information to the extent only as indicated in “2. Objective behind Collection of Personal Information and its Usage”, but will not provide it to a third party without the Customer’s consent. However, exceptional circumstances are the following:
- When we obtain the User's consent to the disclosure of Personal Information
- When we are required or requested in good faith to disclose information by law (for example, when requested through appropriate procedure by court order, or other government or law enforcement authority)
Handling of Personal Information by Consignment Agency, Hosting Company
The Company does not have contracts with agencies for handling Personal Information. But your very simple information e.g. Name, Hotel and Hotel address, Email, Telephone number if you provide when make a booking will be used for pick-up drop-off. hotel check-in etc. for delivering service.
Handling of Personal Information (e.g. just Email address) for news letter according to the User signup.
The Company use the Email address for sending a few company, tours news.
Period for Holding and Using Personal Information
The Company will destroy Personal Information collected from the Customers without delay after the objectives behind collection and use of Personal Information are served. However, the Personal Information collected for the Customers during the reservation process will be archived in our Company's database and may be used in circumstances necessary for checking reservations.
The Procedures and Methods for Destruction of Personal Information
- In the future (In order to cancel online membership, Customers may request it by clicking on “Cancel Membership” in “Customer Center/My Account” menu or similar. Also, Customers may, through calling or sending us an e-mail, indicating information such as ID, name, and social security number, request termination of their accounts and Personal Information.)
- Personal Information obtained in paper form will be destroyed by a document shredder or incineration.
- Personal Information obtained in electronic format will be destroyed using technical methods that permanently erases and cannot regenerate the information.
Rights of the User and the legal representatives and Methods of Enforcement
- Users may request inspection, correction, or deletion of their personal information at any time. Customers may write, call or e-mail us to request deletion of their accounts to our Privacy Manager, and we will take the necessary steps.
The Installation of Information-Collecting/Managing Device and the Refusal
(if the web-hosting company have this function) The Company uses and stores cookies or sessions in its Web site to provide service to the Users of the site. This may include sending cookies, which signify the minimum amount of information for operating the site from the Company’s server (HTTP) to the User’s computer browser. The cookies may be stored in the hard drive of the User’s PC.
The Purpose Using Cookies - Cookies serve the purpose of preventing multiple popup notices.
Installing·Managing and Refusal of Cookies
- The User has the option to operate cookies. Therefore, the User may adjust the Web browser settings to refuse all cookies or to inform them when a cookie is being place on the hard drive.
- Method of adjusting browser setting (for Internet Explorer) : Choose the browser’s “Tools” and then “Internet Options.” Click on Privacy Tab.
Technical·Administrative Measures to Protect the Personal Information of Customers
The Hosting Company implements various technical·administrative security mechanisms to protect Customers’ personal information from being lost, stolen, disclosed, and altered (it depends on web hosting company).
A Customer may file a complaint or send his·her inquiry concerning personal information through any of the methods in this website and upon our receipt of such complaint or inquiry we will take immediate action and notify the result to the relevant Customer.
The password that Users enter for registering on the site initially is saved and managed in the way that only the User alone knows the password, and any alteration or inspection on the personal information is conducted only by the person him or herself.
Measures Against Hacking
The Company is committed to prevent the Users’ personal information from being leaked or damaged due to hacking or computer virus. We are constantly using data backup and up-to-date antivirus programs in order to prevent the Users’ personal information from being disclosed and damaged, and, all of the personal information is sent and received on the network through encryption system. The Company uses firewall in order to control unauthorized access to the site, and it has prepared and continues to make efforts to attain possible technical devices to ensure security of all information provided by Customers.
Minimization and Education of Privacy Managing Staff
The Company will limit the number of personnel handling personal information to Customers, regularly renew specific passwords and provide its personnel with continuous security training.
Operation of Privacy Task Force